Most favorite commodity-Gold2021-07-02
Gold, is the most favorite commodity for investors.
Why is gold so attractive? When investors lose faith in paper currencies and other asset markets, Gold has retained their values. Gold prices are often in sharp fluctuations, due to international political and economic factors such as dollar, oil, the risk of war, in central bank reserves, as well as various emergencies. We have seen numerous price swings, both to the upside and to the downside.
On September 5, 2011, gold reached its record high of $1,895 per ounce. A weak jobs report, ongoing Eurozone debt crisis.
When it comes to investing in Gold, it has a lot of advantages：
- 1. The market size is huge, about $20 trillion daily trading volume;
- 2. Gold prices and trading data are open, and also transactions are transparent.
- 3. Trading time is not limited,24 hours from Monday to Friday.
- 4. Trade Bidirectional - Brings Infinite Profit Opportunities
- 5. Margin trade. No full funding required.small money to gain a large profit opportunities.